When Testable runs your Selenium test the following environment variables are passed into your test regardless of which Selenium bindings you use (e.g. Webdriver.io):
- OUTPUT_DIR: A local directory to output any files you want to collect as part of the test results.
- TESTABLE_EXECUTION_ID: The unique ID of this test case execution.
- TESTABLE_CHUNK_ID: Each test runner within a test execution is assigned a unique chunk ID.
- TESTABLE_REGION_NAME: The name of the region in which the test plan is executing (e.g.
- TESTABLE_GLOBAL_CLIENT_INDEX: A unique identifier for each virtual user within the execution. Starts at 0.
- TESTABLE_REGIONAL_CLIENT_INDEX: A unique identifier for each virtual user within this region of the execution. Starts at 0.
- TESTABLE_CONCURRENT_CLIENTS: Total number of virtual users globally configured for this test execution.
- TESTABLE_ITERATION: Per virtual user, which iteration of the test scenario you are currently on. Starts at 0.
- TESTABLE_ITERATION_UID: A unique id (across the test execution) for a virtual user scenario test iteration. For OpenFin testing this value is appended to the app's uuid and security realm.
- SELENIUM_PORT: For tests that launch a local Selenium server, this is the port that it listens on.
- SELENIUM_REMOTE_URL: The remote Selenium URL for the local Selenium server to use in your code (e.g. http://localhost:9999/wd/hub). Shared across all virtual users within a test run on a given test runner.
- CHROMEDRIVER_PORT: For tests that require chromedriver, this is the port on which the Testable launched chromedriver is listening. Each virtual user gets its own unique chromedriver instance.
- CHROME_PORT: For OpenFin tests that launch an OpenFin application on runtime v13 or later, Testable pre-assigns a port to use as the devtools port. You will need to launch your OpenFin app with this devtools port as a pre-step in your test code. Your test will talk directly to Chrome via the devtools port without going through Chromedriver in this case.