When Testable runs your program it will pass a few extra system properties to give you the context from which you are executing.
- global_instance_index: A unique identifier for each Java VU within the execution. Starts at 0.
- regional_instance_index: A unique identifier for each Java VU within this region of the execution. Starts at 0.
- org: The unique ID of current organization.
- test_case: The unique ID of this test case.
- execution: The unique ID of this test case execution.
- region: The name of the region in which the test plan is executing (e.g.
- chunk: Each test runner instance is assigned a unique chunk ID.
- client: Within each chunk, a unique ID for the Java code executing your test. Starts at 0.
- testable_id: A unique ID for this iteration of your test plan that is guaranteed to be globally unique. It is a combination of the above properties (e.g.
- files_dir: The local directory where all files uploaded to this test case can be referenced in your test plan. So for example if you had uploaded
users.csvyou could read from it using
- output_dir: A local directory to output any files you want to collect as part of the test results. The contents of this directory will only be captured once or twice a minute, not on every iteration of the test plan if the test plan is very short.
- test_conf_name: The configuration name of this test.
- test_case_name: The case name of this test.
- scenario_name: Scenario Name of your test.
Referencing Uploaded Files
As mentioned in the System Properties section above, use the
files_dir system property to locate any file you uploaded on the local system executing your test plan.