When Testable runs your simulation it will pass a few extra system properties to give you the context from which you are executing. Access using standard code:
- execution: The unique ID of this test case execution.
- region: The name of the region in which the test is executing (e.g.
- gatling_instances: The total number of Gatling instances running within your test.
- global_instance_index: A unique identifier for each Gatling instance within the execution. Starts at 0.
- regional_instance_index: A unique identifier for each Gatling instance within this region of the execution. Starts at 0.
- chunk: Each test runner instance is assigned a unique chunk ID.
- client: Within each chunk, a unique ID for the Gatling instance. Starts at 0.
- testable_id: A unique ID for this iteration of your test that is guaranteed to be globally unique. It is a combination of the above properties (e.g.
- files_dir: The local directory where all files uploaded to this test case can be referenced in your test. It is also the current working directory of the Gatling process.
- output_dir: A local directory to output any files you want to collect as part of the test results. The contents of this directory will only be captured once or twice a minute, not on every iteration of the test plan if the test plan is very short. To capture all output files across all test iterations there is an advanced option within the test configuration.