When Testable runs Locust it will pass several environment variables to give you the context from which you are executing.
- TESTABLE_EXECUTION_ID: The unique ID of this test case execution.
- TESTABLE_REGION_NAME: The name of the region in which the test plan is executing (e.g.
- TESTABLE_REGION_ID: The unique Testable ID for the region in which the test plan is executing.
- TESTABLE_GLOBAL_INSTANCE_INDEX: A unique identifier for each Locust instance within the execution. Starts at 0.
- TESTABLE_REGIONAL_INSTANCE_INDEX: A unique identifier for each Locust instance within this region of the execution. Starts at 0.
- TESTABLE_EXECUTION_REGION_ID: The unique ID of this region within this execution.
- TESTABLE_CHUNK_ID: Each test runner instance is assigned a globally unique chunk ID.
- TESTABLE_ORG_ID: The unique ID for the Testable organization within which this test is running.
- TESTABLE_TEST_CASE_ID: The unique ID for the Testable test case within which this test is running.
- TESTABLE_CLIENT: Within each chunk, a unique ID for the JMeter instance executing your test. Starts at 0.
- TESTABLE_OUTPUT_DIR: A local directory to output any files you want to collect as part of the test results. The contents of this directory will only be sampled unless you check the box to capture all output within Test Configuration => Advanced Options => Trace Settings.
- TESTABLE_AGENT_ID: The unique ID for this test runner.
- LOCUST_MASTER_HOST (Locust4j only): The host for the Locust master Testable has spun up for your Locust4j process to connect with.
- LOCUST_MASTER_PORT (Locust4j only): The port for the Locust master Testable has spun up for your Locust4j process to connect with.